Dalis

Dog Walk

Dog Walk
Dalis, May 28, 2018
Description:
credits:
Memory Pockets Monthly: WANDER
by Valorie Wibbens & Sara Gleason & Sahlin Studio & Sabrina's Creations & Mommyish & Allison Pennington,
Really, Really Big & Bold Trio
by Allison Pennington,
Look! Vertical Stitches!
by Allison Pennington
MrsPeel, Karen, MrsEm and 2 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I love this with that bold PP background and the Alpha. What app is that Dalis? I just started doing a daily walk - sometimes with friends - sometimes with my pug, so this LO called to me! Beautifully scrapped - love the inspiration here!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jenn mccabe The app is called WALK FOR A DOG. The unique thing is that your walk generates donations for your DOG organization of your choice. We have it to send money to 4 Greyhound Racers, which is the rescue group that both Cici and Annie came from.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh I love that! :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      love the alpha!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @littlekiwi I love that you get the no pattern and the pattern alpha!
    • MrsPeel
      hermanita, como siempre, brillas!!!!! awesome page as always!!!! love how beautiful the photo angle works with the phone shot, your shadows are perfect, gorgeous alphas, tittle work and how your journaling follows the pattern!!! awesome page as always!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).