Dino Lover
SeattleSheri, Apr 3, 2021
Description:
Dino-Riffic Elements | Alpha | Paper by Kim Jensen
Tag and Banner Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Thanks for looking!
Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I knew it was you even without glasses from the thumbnail..... you, my dear girl, have a quality that makes you stand up, and -because I give a LOT of importance to the feelings that come with the pages, not just the technique- every time I see a page of yours, my day gets a little bit better each time, every time ...and when the page brings this kind of cute overload.....oh well, I love YOU!!!!!!! need time to catch up with you properly, slowly but kinda getting there :)
      [​IMG]
    • SeattleSheri
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your thoughtful comments! Seriously, you made my day/week!! Miss you and yes, let's definitely catch up soon! :heartslub
    • Dalis
      PERFECT pics for this kit. I have been going through tons of pics just to see if I find anything. I love the dino pieces and kit.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love your extraction with the shadowing! I also love how you added the word "dino" onto the string through the D! Adorable page for an adorable dino lover.
    • garrynkim
      I love the washi tape grounding the string. The paint splatters are a great touch and the photo extraction is so fun!
    • HeatherB
      Love the out-of-bounds extraction and how everything is threaded through the string. Lots of attention to detail. I need to find some pics to use this kit, it is so cute!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    313.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).