zinzilah

Detox - mission impossible

Detox - mission impossible
zinzilah, Mar 13, 2014
Description:

And in my usual repertoire I veered off so far from how the layout was meant to be, that I can say it was based on this week's challenge, but took life of its own.

I used Kaye Winiecki and Amy Wolff's collab Can\'t eat this. It's not an excuse to not detox, I eat very healthily with great risk to my own life day after day for 6 years now.
    • bcgal00
      Great page and journaling! Allergies suck.
    • mirjam
      Allergies are awful and I am so glad to read that you have been fine since 08. I also love and admire that you manage to bring across your story with a sense of humour. It tells me you are strong and stubborn but also wise! I know you would never take too big a risk. I hope and pray you can continue to eat the things you love Olga! And I love your page design with the tilted paper and perfect embellishing! ♥♥
    • christelle
      Omg, poor you! You made a really great layout out of this burden.
    • Lynne-Marie
      What an amazing story to read!  I am lucky to not be allergic to anything, though I have sometimes wished I was allergic to the foods I should be avoiding!  lol!  I figure it would be so much easier to NOT eat chocolate if it was going to kill me! lol!
      I love the humour in your journaling.  I suppose that's the best way to deal with stuff you have no control over!   
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Wow--I am so sorry that you have all these allergies -- I almost wonder why is it that one would be allergic to something they love...that is so common...I don't like veggies but I am not allergic either...beautiful journaling and page...Stay healthy...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: