Cherylndesigns

December Style Challenge

December Style Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Dec 4, 2018
Description:
I chose Pocket Style. It's one of the styles that I really enjoy; I can get lots of pictures on a page and tell a story. This is from my grandson Asher's Pre-K graduation in 2016. They made me giggle again the whole time I was creating this page.

Credits: lgrieveson_messy_pockets4; lgrieveson_realitybites_4; SBasic_ThroughMyLens_Borders1; jj-messyquotes-a-photograph, sometimes you will; jj-st16sept-ep-word-meh, word-layer-53, font Sketchy Regular.
    • mcurtt
      Fantastic series of pics. Asher is such a cutie! I think I especially love his expression in the bottom left pic. "Meh" is a great word.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn and thanks for the giggle. He's such a character - always has been. He says "meh" all the time, too - I couldn't believe Jamie had that word in one of her kits. Haha
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Ah, they're so cute in their caps and gowns. Love the series of photos, perfect for the pocket page style.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ashleywb Thanks, Ashley. They were SO cute and they all acted like they were graduating from high school. Haha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).