dotcomkari

Deaf Silence

Deaf Silence
dotcomkari, Nov 5, 2020
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings: In My Quiet Place
mywisecrafts likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Gorgeous LO.....I love that you have embraced this difficult part of life.... even thought it isn't ideal you are wearing that crown proudly!!! Hugs!
    • littlekiwi
      Gorgeous layout, love that you don’t shy away from scrapping what makes you unique
    • Pachimac
      I did not know that you are deaf! I think it's beautiful that you are embracing and scrapping about this. This is real life - and something I very much admire about your scrapping. You don't pull punches and scrap it all!! A long time back you inspired me to scrap the sad times too and I'm so glad that I did!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @Pachimac I have been loosing my hearing since I was young. I have a genetic disorder that damages the nerves in my ears and also the bones. The inside of my ears never grew like most peoples and are the size of a small toddlers. On top of that in high school I was diagnosed with Meineres . So .. the two combined.. I am totally Deaf in my left ear (I hear nothing but static)... and my right ear .. I hear pretty good loud noises... but normal speech is hard to understand without my magic ears. :)
      I also suffer from horrible vertigo due to these conditions.. and balance issues.. hence the reason I have my service dog, Neelix. He helps alert to vertigo attacks before they happen.. so I can be careful not to fall. And he lays on top of me to keep me still. He will also fetch meds.. or help needed.. and fetch water from fridge (although sometimes I get a random thing of chocolate syrup or ketchup instead...he tries).. and he also helps with counter balancing me when we walk if needed. :)

and I am glad I could be an inspiration and get you to widen your scrap world! :) I have always been pretty much an open book and decided a long time ago.. that life isn't always rainbows and butterflies and you gotta remember not only the good moments but also the bad too because that what shapes you as a person

now that I wrote a novel.. *L*
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).