sbpoet

DAYDREAMS

DAYDREAMS
sbpoet, May 11, 2020
Description:
This is a scraplift (inspired by...) of an amazing page from The Lilypad member RJMJ. I was stunned to see a template used this way and had to attempt it myself.

The template is a freebie from Soco, and the elements are all from Rebecca McMeen, both at The Lilypad.

CVW_SupplyTracker
iNSD 2020-Challenge Template-Designed By Soco
rcmeen_Thistle_Headband2
rebecca_Anais_Flower1
rebecca_Anais_Flower10
rebecca_Cinnae_CinnaeCollage3
rebecca_Cinnae_CinnaeCollage4
rebecca_Cinnae_Paper 1
rebecca_GraphicGrunge_Collage_Collage 3
rebecca_GraphicGrunge_Collage_Collage 5
rebecca_GraphicGrunge_Collage_Collage2
rebecca_Hattie_FlowerEphemera
rebecca_London_BackgroundCollage
rebecca_M3_Oct16_Snippets_ArtSnippet22
rebecca_M3_Oct16_Snippets_ArtSnippet3
rebecca_Marlie_BackgroundStrokeForMarlie
rmcmeen_Grotesques_BorderGlitterGoldLarge
rmcmeen_LAT_TeacupNest
rmcmeen_Lennon_ColorDotties3
rmcmeen_RemyMrFox_Butterfly
rmcmeen_Remy_Paper1
rmcmeen_SteampunkAlice_WonderlandButterfly
rmcmeen_Teles_Layer 3
sbpoet Avatar_2020
RJMJ and KarenB like this.
    • HeatherB
      Oh, wow!! This is amazing! I love the layering, the colour, the faces, everything about this. What a great lift! (And yes, adding it to the FF thread was fine!) Outstanding!
      sbpoet likes this.
    • Smwhite
      So amazing! Your scraplift of the layout is a wonderful translation of RJMJ's page! I like the use of the split frame for the doll you used! Great out of the box move!
    • RJMJ
      @sbpoet ...WOW!...I'm So Honored & Humbled!...I Can See The Scraplift You Did Here!...I Love Your Beautiful Faces!...The Butterflies Are So Lovely Too!...I Love The Split Photo! & All The Painty Colored Goodness!!!...I Love The Blue Flower & The Art Dolls Headress!...Way To Go!...You Have Seriously Made My Day...Week...Month!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm Just So HUMBLED!!! & Grateful!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:circles...:notworthy...:blush...Thank You! So Very Much!!!...:heartslub...
      sbpoet likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    May 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).