Lillyia

Day_12_MOC9

Day_12_MOC9
    • mcurtt
      This truly is a positive, upbeat page. Loving all of the word art everywhere!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what a fun take on the challenge. I love the page design and all the details. I love that you used so many fonts on your diary! Beautiful work.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Nemla
      Fab page, love the way you documented everything.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      This an utterly fabulous LO. Love how everything is documented. It's bright in feel!!! It's fun!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • nfenchak
      so pretty, I love your fonts and different colors of fonts.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Saar Thank you. I like different fonts and love color, so this challenge worked for me!
    • Lillyia
      @mcurtt Thank you. I wanted it to look like my messy workspace...which sadly, my actual work space is pretty messy. :doh34
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @mywisecrafts Thank you, Esther. It was really fun to do. I liked the freedom of it, and like you with your blending, I could have gone on and on collecting elements to put on the page. LOL
    • Lillyia
      @nfenchak Thank you. Fonts and colors are two of my fav things in digital scrapbooking...I guess you could kind of tell that looking at that page. :)
    • Lillyia
      @Nemla Thank you for your comments. I had a great time doing it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).