flowersgal

Day8_ChristmasinJuly2019_web

Day8_ChristmasinJuly2019_web
flowersgal, Jul 26, 2019
Description:
Day 8 - Christmas in July 2019 (funny memory)
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Joulukuu; Oh my Deer; Janvier; Merry Days border strips
Sabrina's Creations - La DolcaVita
Mommyish - Farmhouse Christmas
Amy Wolff - Life is an Adventure (bloghop)
wvsandy and KarenB like this.
    • mcurtt
      Good for you! Fun story, I loved how you documented it all. And a great photo of your GS. Yes, it is ALL IN THE DETAILS, isn't it. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is a great story, Patsy, and an awesome "trick"! Kids are never thrilled when they get clothes for Christmas, but that was genius to hide a video game in the jacket. Love the picture and your layout!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt, @Cherylndesigns - thanks. It's always fun to get one on the grands and it was fun to write about this one. There have been others since then but this was the first "sneaky surprise" from Nana.
    • KarenB
      Oh your journaling was so lovely to read. You tell a story so well. It gives the photo so much meaning. I really have to journal more!!! Great layout too :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @KarenB - Thanks. Telling stories is my way of making a page interesting (hopefully) as I tend to be a more clean and simple scrapper. Congratulations on being a Polly. I always look forward to your clean and simple style of pages.
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @flowersgal Thank you. I still can't believe it myself! :beat
      flowersgal likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      What a great little trick! I love that you continued i n later Christmase. Great picture! And I love the word art. Thank you for participating!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      Tricky and sly indeed! How fun is that! And it's a terrific photo of him!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      You got him. Love it! Nice job.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).