flowersgal

Day-3_Photoless_MOC_flowersgal_web

Day-3_Photoless_MOC_flowersgal_web
    • Electra
      That is the word I was looking for "Foodie"! This is fantabulous, Patsy, it's elegant and full of fun at the same time. I love the "and so much more...":agree:nod:yup:perfect
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      Awesome design, clean but full of fun & colour & I agree about the 'so much more'! Great day 3 page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I like how this looks like a pocket page, each area clearly defined. Cute elements!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • janedee
      Wonderful design and great look!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cinzia
      Fantastic layout, great positioning of the elements - I really like the way you have included your people in the hearts.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      Just beautiful, I love the design !
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like that you did this on cards pocket style
      flowersgal likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ...and so much more indeed!!!!!!! LOVE the way you brought it all together, Patsy, you always have a happy approach to this kind of challenge, love the richness of the page, those dancing dolls are the cutest, everything is in harmony and soft and beautiful, the way I see you, with all the strength I know you have!!!!!! wonderful!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).