Day-3-Photoless-Who-I-Am
Electra, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
credits: Aug 17 M3
Little Butterfly Wings, 24/7, A Little Peculiar, Oh Snap, Crazy Unicorn Lady,
Cityscape, Advice for My Younger Self
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      We have a few matching traits! I love how you incorporated mountains into your page. And aren't we all a little peculiar? :dancebun
      MrsPeel and Electra like this.
    • Electra
      MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
    • MrsPeel
      :rofl:rofl:rofl

here was I, all sweet and happily thinking how I love the combination of the fantasy with the concrete jungle, the diamond that you are (HAF to be there,. right?) and then you kill me LOLOLOL

speak foe yoiurself....

ok, Marylin, I am with you, lets just you and me be peculiar, then when we are painting the world red, we ll come pick Electra up, she wont be able to say no!!!!!!!!
      LOVE you ladies so so much!!!!!! @mcurtt
      love the super cuteness Electra, as I said, the mix of the sweet and cute with the buildings and a "painting" a world in which we are dancers and unicorns.... so YOU!!!!!! love you!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel you always have THE BEST challenges! I had a lot of fun with this one. And I would come with you and @mcurtt anytime, I can just imagine how much fun we would have! :banana:bunny:dancebun:funfun
      mcurtt and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, lets pray I win the lottery, I will rent a jet, and go pick you up and we start a world tournee!!!!!
      LOVE YOU!!!!!!
      of to sleep, but will catc h up with you tomorrow, Huggzzzzz
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).