Macsandy

Day 31-Me-Myself-and-I_web

Day 31-Me-Myself-and-I_web
Macsandy, Jan 31, 2022
Description:
For MOC 10 Day 31 - You are your own work of art
I used the required quote in my journaling. I may enjoy some of Madonna's music, but I disagree with her statement. I drew from almost every current Lily Pad kit or collab that I own. The pieces all speak to something about me.

I used pieces from these kits:
Forever Joy - Stargazer, Wild One, Santa Paws, Ship Shape
Kristin Aagard - Faithful, Yarn Craft, Stars and Stripes, Gymnast
Bella Gypsy - You’re The One, Untitled Chapter, This Is Fine, Barely Awake, Basically a Surgeon, Lucky In, Love, Find Your Wild
Lily Pad Collabs - All The Feels, Heartsong, Smarter, Life Is An Adventure, Compass

I also used an orchid branch from the ”Hawaii” collab and a movie/popcorn cluster from the ”Binge Watcher” collab at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and a playing card from ”Mr. Kite” by Lindsay Riches
A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      What a wonderful page for this last challenge. I am so pleased to see more making a stand! I do like all the bits about you tucked into the strips of paper.
      Macsandy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      FABULOUS! I love your journaling and then all those colorful strips with all the goodies tucked under them. And that wonderful title! Hurrah -- God is in the business of making masterpieces and you are one!
      A-M and Macsandy like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Macsandy
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    882.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).