nfenchak, Jan 28, 2023
Description:
Used Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Double Time template
Kim Jensen Happy Mail
Sahin designs Just Because paper
Becca Bonneville Design Love letter
Allison Penningon Honey elements and Seize alphabet
    • RebeccaH
      Okay, I saw the bullet journal and HAD to come take a closer look! I am also a bullet journaler. I find my planning / journaling process changes with my needs, but in my heart, my favorite approach is the bujo. Right now I am using a premade planner and a bujo for support.
      nfenchak likes this.
    • nfenchak
      @RebeccaH I originally thought BUJO was a planner that fit your needs, lol. So It's really a combination of both :) I have to look at a calendar view or else I'm lost, so I did all the months with each weekly in between and doing the BUJO concepts in each and then on the "other pages" It's been very effective so far!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      I think that's the best part about it... it really can become anything you need it to be.
      nfenchak likes this.
    • mary kate
      I love your bullet journal! Beautifully scrapped, with that pen across the photo
    • AnEnglishLady
      I saw this and thought, I always have a scrap of paper on the go that looks like this. Why aren’t I bullet journaling? And oh, yeah, what is Bullet journaling? I love the close-up photo, inclusion of the pen, pencil case and cute mug.
      #MOC11-27 #my-life-in-a-still-lif e-photo #BUJO #template
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    nfenchak
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    592px
    Height:
    592px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).