amien1

Cute as a Button

Cute as a Button
amien1, Jan 15, 2016
Description:
KIT: RLIP Love you Harder by Mommyish & Just Jaimee: https://the-lilypad.com/Real-Life-In-Pockets-Valentine-s-I-Love-You-Harder-Collection.html

Every button Leah has ever made ;)

TEMPLATE: Templated Trio #9 by Mommyish: https://the-lilypad.com/Templated-Trio-9.html
jk703, Dalis, yzerbear19 and 4 others like this.
    • bestcee
      I love all those buttons, especially since they are all different! It creates so much texture. And Lucy Lou is just precious!
      amien1 likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      ok.. this.IS.COOL! love all blocking and the buttons on top...A.MAZ.ING! I'd do this but finding all the buttons and crediting every kit.. idk.... ;)
    • amien1
      @bestcee Thank you! We think she pretty stinkin' adorable :D
      @keepscrappin It wasn't that hard actually- I just searched for 'button' inside my Mommyish folder & chose all the right colored buttons (but yes, there were a lot of them- and I had to group them by color so I could find them in my layers panel) ;)
    • scrappingramma
      I love your buttons,
      you can never go over board with them
      great page
    • ashleywb
      73 buttons! awesome! you have fully embraced this challenge and I love the result. love that you sorted the colors - how long did this take?! And the photo is absolutely adorable - what a cutie!
    • LBscraps
      Loving the color blocked look to this!
    • chloe_digiscrap
      This is sooooo perfect I had to add it to the Froggy Favorites! There is so much to love on this page that I just can't tell them all! LOL And such a creative idea!
    • DixieDoesPSP
      So glad someone already added this to the Froggy Favs because this is spectacular! I adore it and those buttons I am adding it to my scraplift folder for sure!!
    • wendy85
      oh woww this looks incredible with all those buttons i really really love it!
    • Marlen
      This is just such a CUTE picture *aww* and I love the hearty-design and the buttons. Really adorable <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mommyish
    Uploaded By:
    amien1
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).