- Currently Journal Cards by Forever Joy
- Currently Cliptastic by Kim Jensen
- Currently Collab by Lilypad Designers [N/A]
- Currently Journaling Cards by One Little Bird
- Currently by Sara Gleason
- FONT = Rat Infested Mailbox
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • bellbird
      umbrella academy was my currently the other week too - kind of cool and quirky - love all the card layering here and your shadow work is awesome as well!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so much fun Hanah!!!!!!!! love the colors, the layering, the oversized stuff, the whole thing is great!!!!! unfortunately, the only thing I can read is Umbrella Academy...I started watching, Sarita asked me to wait till she watched the forts and then we would watch the rest together....but she never reminded me, I caught her on Friday she was in episode 6!!! so I ll need to watch on my own now LOL Your page is gorgeous as usual, though I wouldn't have guessed it was a page from you at long distance but it does suit you and it feels perfect!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • KimJ
      How fun! Love your list and fun use of product! I binge watched Umbrella Academy not too long ago! The name of the font you used totally cracked me up too! LOL
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).