Covid19NSD2020ATSC
AnotherAmanda, May 3, 2020
Description:
NSD 2020 - AJ Chat & Scrap - COVID-19 Art Therapy
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing, Hammerkeys
Journaling - I know we’re lucky. We’re healthy and safe. We have everything we need. Todd’s job is still mostly going. He’s cut down to 4 days/week and a 20% pay cut. We have family that we worry about. We haven’t been able to visit Grandpa George in weeks because his assisted living facility is locked down to visitors. Ben’s Mom mom is home recovering from her battle with COVID-19. She spent time in the hospital but promises she’s much better and worried about her nursing job and paying her bills. My brother and his girlfriend are also recovering from a less serious bout of COVID. Waiting for news from the other side of the country was hard... esp., with all the idiots saying that this whole illness was a hoax. Most of us will be lucky enough to recover but some people (like my mom and my father-in-law) are high risk. My mom’s doctors told her to have her will and health care directives easily available to my siblings. The waiting is hard and sameness is hard but it could be worse and having listened to my mom trying to breathe, I know it horrible. I’m hopeful that things will turn around soon. I’m looking forward to not having to wear masks to walk around the block or to run into Target. I would like to know that I won’t be trying to find toilet paper or paper towels in the stores once we’ve gone through what we have at home. I’m looking forward to being able to eat outside at our favorite places and take Ben to see Grandpa with a trip to Fenton’s for ice cream and a ride on the train. I like having lunch and dinner as a family every day, even if it means I have to cook more. I’m ready for the end.... May 2020
Elements and Papers - MMA Sunshine in Her mind (R Jefferies), Rough Times (Sahlin Studio), All About Me, M3 Aug 2018, M3 Jan 2018, Life is Blue (Collaboration)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
    • jenn mccabe
      beautifully written and so heart felt. i am especially sorry for those in your family who have been ill due to this beast. may they continue to get better with each passing day. i work in a hospital north of NYC - and yes, even people in hospitals are worrying about their jobs. its all terrifying. i'm ready for the end too. :( virtual :beat hugs your way!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    823.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).