kimingvtx

2020 Pandemic

2020 Pandemic
kimingvtx, May 3, 2020
Description:
Papers and elements from Lilypad Collab All The Feels Part 2 and Part 3. Designers include Tangie Baxter, Dawn Inskip, Little Butterfly Wings, Pink Reptile Designs, Sarah Gleason, Lynne-Marie

Pandemic is from Scrapping with Liz Pandemic CutOuts with a Mommyish Gel style applied. Torn paper is Lynn Grieveson Ripped and stitched templates.

Journaling:

This pandemic is about the weirdest thing to happen to me in my life! All of the sudden I’m having to rewrite all of our courses for online instruction. My commute is just a few feet though. I have breakfast, drink coffee, work the crossword, and then just walk to my desk. We have been quarantined for about six weeks. I really miss my kids. I still get to see Kathryn ccasionally, but I only see Kevin online. We had plans to go see him and Amy,
but then this hit! Mark hasn’t had a business trip in six weeks and doesn’t know when his company will allow travel! Fortunately, we enjoy being home together.

When this is finally over, I hope we can go see Kevin and Amy. Even though I’m not a big shopper, I just want to wander the aisles of a store without any reason for being there except to look at things. We had just finished our remodeling project so I would love to have a party to show case the “new” house. When this is over, however, I hope I can still work at home some of the time.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    May 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    687.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).