Cherylndesigns

Alyssa and Roger

Alyssa and Roger
Cherylndesigns, Sep 21, 2019
Description:
Another page for Alyssa's birthday book. Roger (my son-in-law) is Alyssa's stepdad, and they're super close. His presence in her life has really helped bring her out of her shell.

Credits: lgrieveson_messy_pockets3-2; APennington_Pops_solids6, solid1, arrow2, wordstrips; APennington_Tomorrow'sMemories_alt10.
LynnG, Coreen and AllisonPennington like this.
    • mcurtt
      I didn't realize that Roger isn't the GKs' father. He seems like such a strong influence in the family. I'm so glad that Alyssa and Roger bonded. I love all of those pics of the two of them, and I see you managed to sneak in a pocket page too. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt It's hard to believe that Roger isn't their biological father. He has been a wonderful influence on all of the kids (well, Jordan is incorrigible and moved back up to Michigan) but he really tried his best with J. Alyssa's the one who has done such a turn around since Adrienne married Roger. He's so incredibly good to my gk's but his expectations are as high as his kindness. I had to do a page for her book about the special bond she has with Roger. Yes, I sneaked in a pocket page. :hehe:hehe
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Wonderful memory page. I like the simplicity.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).