wvsandy

Time Flies

Time Flies
    • IntenseMagic
      How fun to see Concord show up in a layout!! It is about 10 minutes from my house! Do you come to Athens to watch him play? We are there fairly often because one of our favorite little restaurants is there :) Really great page! Love the big masked photo!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • wvsandy
      @IntenseMagic Yes, we are trying to make the home games for his Senior year. What is the restaurant? I didn't think there was much there. It will be a beautiful trip as the leaves start to change.
    • IntenseMagic
      @wvsandy There is a little restaurant right next to the gas station on the main street through Athens. It's called Moe's. It's a little hole in the wall place, but omgosh the food is soooo good, at least everything we've ever had. My favorite is the Shrimp Portofina. And it's never crowded lol. If you have time on one of your trips, you should check out Pipestem State Park. It's only another 10 min or so past Athens, but gorgeous when the leaves change. That's where my son got married last June.
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).