Destination: Niagara Falls
bonnenuit, Sep 9, 2019
Description:
September 2019 Template Challenge - template by Little Butterfly Wings
Background paper - Pink Reptile Designs Fancy Whites
Pink Reptile Designs - Stamp It 2 paint
NBK Art Blending Mask #3
Paislee Press Tour Guide "explored"
Designed by Soco - Look See Stop Snap elements & word art and Farewell Summer word art
    • bellbird
      oh wow! i've only seen the canadian side but i love how you used the painty section to add in a misty looking panorama of the falls and the textured white with the black wordarts gives it extra impact!
      bonnenuit and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      oh my.. Judy this is gorgeous! I love the photos of you and Niagra.. the polaroid photos are wonderful with the falls in them, but the one of the falls blended in to the bg is superb! I love the off white / ecru bg paper with touches of gray to compliment the photo of the gorgeous falls. I love the word art title and reading your journaling, fabulous! You rocked the template! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge. Your page is gorgeous and is also a Froggy Fav!
      bellbird and bonnenuit like this.
    • bonnenuit
      bellbird likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the large photo of the falls and how you have blended it so that one can almost feel the mist rising. Fun to add the two small photos. A lovely layout.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).