I can see now!
Pachimac, Sep 9, 2019
Description:
Our daughter finally got contacts!!

For the template challenge.

I used Kristin Aargard's Eyesight"
Dalis and jesskab like this.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, how long was she wearing glasses for, Susan?
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @Dalis she has worn glasses since she was 10 - so 6.5 years.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Pachimac Oh wow, same as me! well starting at 10.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful page Susan and good for Melissa!!! I remember getting my first pair! I found I could not put them in using the 2 hand method a too many things were in the way, so I learned with my dominant hand to pull down the lower lid with my middle finger and with the contact on my index finger, just pop it in :) She will become a pro in no time! (I gave them up after wearing them for almost 25 years as I then needed bifocals and found it is too much for me to carry more things with me on a daily basis.. ie reading glasses plus lens solution etc.) I love how you used the template to showcase her graduation into contacts! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge. Great kit to use for it and great journaling!!!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis me three! I was in 4th going into 5th grade.. I only was supposed to wear for board work and movies but I would forget them all the time so I started wearing them all the time so as not to forget.. then got dependant on them!
      Dalis and Pachimac like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).