RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Week#3-Hope Shines Through

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Week#3-Hope Shines Through
RJMJ, Aug 22, 2019
Description:
It's Funny How Life Imitates Art...Or Shall I Say:Art Journaling:MM Challenges Imitating My Life...I Have Been Struggling Through Life Lately & Life Has Been Really Tough For Me As Of Late...Health-Wise & Personally Too...So I Wanted To Create A Layout Showcasing These Difficulties & Feelings But Not Wanting Them To End In A Negative Way...So I Created The Layout With This In Mind...The Idea Of "Hope"...No Matter How Bad Things May Seem...No Matter How Sad You Are...No Matter How Tough Life Can Get...No Matter How Much You Are Struggling...There Is Always Hope On The Other Side Of This...There Is Always Positivity In Your Life...Sometimes You Just Have To Look A Little But Deeper To Find It Or Perhaps See It...I've Been In Dire Situations Before,Rose To The Challenge & Somehow Persevered...That's What I Am Gonna Do Now...Persevere...

*For My Hope Shines Through Layout-I Used:

*Hope Shines Bright & Silent Battles:Stress/Bundles & Messy Marks-Dates 2019-All By Rachel Jefferies
*Big Top-Collab-Oscraps(1)
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • redplaid3
      I feel the distress and I feel the hope. Nice depiction of all you're going through. I hope things improve for you soon.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This is fierce and powerful. Love the bold patterns and strong imagery.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Your page is amazing... so reflective. I can see the layers and threads that are being woven in your life. I love your outlook! Dig deep, I hope your current trials are resolved soon!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm with you all the way... I keep perseverance in the top... even though I have to admit sometimes my strength weakens and my Faith needs some pushing... I love it that I find incentive to keep both with all people like you and the pages made for the Muse!!!!!!! gorgeous, impressively intense and full of beauty and feel as always!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    544.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).