Roxana

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary
Roxana, Jul 21, 2019
Description:
Sahin Designs - Special Day
Lynn Grieveson - Frames in5s and 6s

It was a busy period, so we didn't have time to do any plans for our anniversary. At the last moment I thought I would prepare a little surprise for Adi, and ordered a cake. In the evening, Vlad and I waited for him to come home from work with the surprise on the living room coffee table. Being all three of us at home for this little celebration, it seemed very nice to have that cake with the 3 funny little cats family on it. Vlad was so excited, and it didn't take much time after Adi's arrival for the three marzipan cats to be left without their ears!
AnnePC likes this.
    • cfile
      Roxana, What an adorable Anniversary cake and what a wonderful story for celebrating with the family!! I also love the clean and simple scrap here.. it works to tell the story of the photos but doesn't overtake the sentiment and celebration. I love the circle magic moment word art and word strips here along with the italic brackets.. great shadowing.. thanks for playing along with the July journaling challlenge!!! Beautiful page!!
    • garrynkim
      Such a cute page and I love the journaling. The photos go great with the chosen kit. Love the shadows offset from the brackets. Great page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2019:07:21 15:18:31

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).