green
    • mimisgirl
      OMG - this is amazing! I LOVE it!
      Lynnette likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this is fantastic!!
      Lynnette likes this.
    • umyesh
      THIS IS AMAZING! Sorry for all the caps but seriously I had to shout it. Love love love! That credits list is impressive, too! **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      Lynnette likes this.
    • burnbright
      That is my favourite colour too. I am in awe of your page and skills. I can't imagine how long that took.
      Lynnette likes this.
    • Karen
      This is beyond stunning! I am so happy to have given you the tiny nudge to create this page that you wanted to make anyway! I love it so much! Your "green" title made from leaves is amazing and your shadows are perfection!
      Lynnette likes this.
    • RJMJ
      This Is Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG!...I Spend A Lot Of Time On My Layouts...Blending,Shading,Filling Etc...This Must Have Taken Oodles! Of Time To Complete!...All I Can Say Is WOW!!!!!!!!!!...
      Lynnette likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, love your idea!
      Lynnette likes this.
    • Sokee
      Oh My Goodness I Love this!! Your shadows on all those leaves is Spectacular! TFS!
      Lynnette likes this.
    • Lynnette
      @RJMJ thank you! Placing the leaves took some time, but honestly I just applied the same shadow style to all the leaves! That part was pretty quick! ;)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lynnette
    Date:
    Jun 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).