mcurtt

2019-06_June-TLP_Inspiration_web

2019-06_June-TLP_Inspiration_web
mcurtt, Jun 9, 2019
Description:
Credits: Forever Joy - Hydrangea, Greener Grass, Bright Side. Little Butterfly Wings (collab with Dawn Inskip): Never Give Up, M3 April 2016. Pink Reptile Designs - Scrap Fever. Lynn Grieveson - Finnfara. Allison Pennington - Capturing Fall.
    • SharLamb
      I love all your green. I never cared for green when I was younger, but it is rapidly rising to the top of my favs! This is a beautiful collage of Green’s many shades. Love your little nod to purple. ;)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @SharLamb Thanks. Believe it or not, I find green in my wardrobe too! :-)
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Me too! And our front door is BRIGHT LIME green!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Wow...this is so eye-catching!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is gorgeous, Marilyn!! I love how you added the long vertical photos. Did you use a template or just create this look on your own?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns It wasn't a template. I just started overlapping photos and eye-balling them. There were a couple that I wanted the central part of the photo (not anything on the left edge) and for those, I created a couple of strips and then clipped the photos to them. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I can't believe you eye balled them. They're so perfect!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      very eye catching and fabulous page with all the green photos!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      This is just stunning Marilyn! I love the sliced of all the amazing greenery you've found in Mother Nature and how you layered the title cluster on top at the bottom! Gorgeous page and I too love that you added the nod to purple on here too! :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a creative and appealing way to show all the greens of nature photos. The whole is just lovely and makes one want to be outside in nature enjoying its freshness.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).