SharLamb

ManyEyesGoThruMeadow

ManyEyesGoThruMeadow
SharLamb, May 24, 2019
Description:
Okay. I know this is way too late to post for the Slow Scrap, but here it is anyway. I loved the inspiration piece with the tall slender slices. Later in the day I was playing golf, and went past this meadow while we were going from one green to the next tee box. I take my camera (well, phone) with me whenever I play golf, and I know I see things like this that most golfers don't see. I don't keep score when I'm golfing. I'm there as much for the beauty of the course as for the game. In fact, if I stop having fun, I stop playing and just enjoy the ride for the rest of the round. Anyway, this scene brought me joy, and so I'm posting it in hopes it will bring joy to someone else who sees it.
nbk-04-springbreak-papers-Paint-06
nbk-04-springbreak-ABP-10
nbk-BrushtoolsetNo5-grunge-script33
KAagard_TeeTime__Solid5
APennington_JulyTemp_0016_paint
My photo
Font: Timeless (I even love the name of the font for this photo!)
    • Cherylndesigns
      You're a girl after my own heart. I loved the game and I just loved to be outdoors and especially listen to the birds sing. I love it when somebody (like us) doesn't take golf all seriously. It's just a game and I agree when you stop having fun, stop playing and ride along and enjoy the view. I love your page with the stall slender clipping masks. They're perfect for the field and that beautiful poem, which is so true, by the way.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    May 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).