berniek

Work in progress

Work in progress
berniek, May 5, 2019
Description:
Credits:
TLP collab - Bloom and Grow, Roots, Wings
Little Butterfly Wings - Just Breathe (kit)
font: Stars From Our Eyes

Translated journaling:
My very expensive and hightech new noise cancalling headphones from Sony. This makes me so happy. Whenever things get too overwhelming, I put these on and then -poof- pretty much all sound is gone. And then I can think again and function again. What a delight.
    • Tree City
      love how you have the journaling "sandwiched" by the Calm WA and the headphones--both perfect elements for your page. And YAY for finding headphones that you love (and that actual cancel out noise well)!
      berniek likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful selfie and i love the mix of inky black doodles with the soft color palette and watercolor. very pretty!
      [​IMG]
      berniek likes this.
    • Katherine B
      Beautiful!
      berniek likes this.
    • cfile
      beautiful selfie and beautiful page Berniek! I love the soft yellow and that sweet clustering of elements is perfect. So glad you are enjoying your headphones.. My hubby loves his especially when we are flying somewhere :) Thanks for joining in on the iNSD slow scrap. Your page is wonderful!
      berniek likes this.
    • GodBlessAmerica
      I so need those headphones and to make a layout as pretty as this one. Way to scrap it!
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    May 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    82.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).