flowersgal

Apr2019_NBK Chall02_web

Apr2019_NBK Chall02_web
flowersgal, Apr 20, 2019
Description:
April 2019 - NBK challenge 02
Supplies:
NBK Designs - challenge2019-TP1 template; SOAW paper - gesso; Hello TLP; Winter Magic; Every Little Bit (freebie)
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh I love those wavy layers! What a happy photo too. Love this :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love your take on this template, Patsy! What a great picture of the two of you!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my goodness, this is the 2nd time, I have seen this template this evening, and wow, both so amazingly different and oh so cool!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a great template to showcase those photos! I love the one of your and your DH. The papers you chose go so well with your theme. And the bottom paper, is that a paper or a photo of tree bark? Whatever it is, it is perfect!
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - thanks. The bottom layer is actual part of a photo of water cascading over a stone wall -- made it while we were on our tram tour there. I wanted to make each wave from photos but needed to use some product for the challenge LOL.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Okay, I see the water now. Great that you incorporated four photos!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Danesa
      Wonderful photos. I like the large photo in the background. The use of the streaming water, at the bottom, is great. Thank you so much for joining in on the challenge. :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).