AnotherAmanda

ExplorersTrampas032019SSFK

ExplorersTrampas032019SSFK
AnotherAmanda, Mar 17, 2019
Description:
March 2019 - Sahlin Studio Featured Kit Challenge
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing, Bebes Neau
Journaling - The started out pretty good. You had so much fun playing before the hike started. You liked all the mud on the trail thanks to the cows, but when we got to the little stream you quickly lost one boot and then the other in the mud. That was it. Screaming commenced and continued the rest of the hike. I couldn’t put you down. You screamed all the way home. I seriously wanted to cry. Lucky for me. Daddy came home.
Elements and Papers - Rough Times (Sahlin Studio)
Styles - Shadows, BYOC Nov 2018 Sticker, BYOC Nov 2018 Glitter, BYOC Nov 2018 Rub On (Mommyish)
JennFort likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh wow - well this is life isn't it - been there done that myself (attempted with a stroller and getting mud off that thing was near impossible) but i love that you documented it and in terms of product choice, i think you found the perfect kit and i love the diagonal cut of the bottom check and incline to the text paper, all very apt for your emotional & physical trial!
    • frani_54
      Yep, you were right to document that "No good very terrible day".....LOL and you did it perfectly.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    776.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).