blueberries

Little Q & A

Little Q & A
blueberries, Feb 10, 2019
Description:
For the February Journaling Challenge

Journaling:

Number of fonts installed: 144. Is that excessive? I have no clue, but I do know sometimes there are too many choices.

Bonus: Current Fave? Bureno Regular. Or maybe Wednesday. No, wait ... Star Black Inline.

Fave recent selfie: It's always a treat to find a pic I like. One I like that also shows off the hair color would be even better, but I won't get greedy.

Fave recent pic: Something about the shelves and Snoopy. I like the background better than the focal point.

You can have 1 lost kit back, which one? Dead heat between Creation 23 and the Heart First collab from SBG.

Currently playing: Not Just Words by The Black Heart Procession

Is pink hair as good as you expected? Even better. No matter how rough I wake up feeling I still smile at my reflection every morning, and my days are exponentially better for it. Change your hair color, change your life - something I learned when I quit smoking, but it seems I forgot that lesson.

Made with:
Fairytale by Paislee Press and One Little Bird
It's About Time: Yesterday by The Lilypad Designers
Junque Journal Love Note by Etc by Danyale and Studio Basic
Once Upon an Imagination by Allison Pennington and Jenn Barrette
Stargazer by ForeverJoy Designs and Studio Basic
Let’s Fly Away by Little Butterfly Wings
Tea Rose by Paula Kesselring
This ‘N Thats by Pink Reptile Designs
Remy and Mr. Fox by Rebecca McMeen
Just Because Elements by Sahin Designs
Autumn’s Poetry and Extraordinary Day by Tangie Baxter
Believe, Sweet Home, and Wild One by ForeverJoy Designs
February Stuff, March Stuff, My Cup of Tea Elements, November Stuff, October Stuff, and Twinkle Twinkle Alphabet by Allison Pennington
Chapter 2 – Slightly Worn, Chapter 3 – Being Me, DaDoodly Love, Fresh Baked, Full O' Blarney, Junque Flowers Love, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong, Love Out Loud Elements, Moon Laughs & Whispers, Morning Coffee, Note to Self, Ride or Die,
Shabby Couture, Spring Rhapsody, Tea-riffic, and Yesterdays by Etc by Danyale

Fonts:
Dead Hardy by Dirt2.com - SickCapital
Bureno and Star Black Inline by Peter Olexa
Just Gotta Smile and Wednesday by Vanessa Bays
    • elwaechter
      I like how you made this look like a criss-cross bulletin board (what are those boards called?) I had to giggle at your 144 fonts and then I wondered how many I have. After a long search to find a way to count them, I came up with 545! So, no I don't think 144 is excessive at all!
    • HeatherB
      Love how you made this into a ribbon board and then tucked in all the bits and pieces. Your credits list is really impressive (and you linked them all :))!! I love that you paid attention to how things are "attached" to the board. And the heart curly-cue that is over and under the photo. Nice work!!
    • HeatherB
    • blueberries
      @elwaechter I am in awe - I think my head would explode it I had to scroll through that many. Or do you have a system that makes it less time consuming? Cos if you do I want to hear it ... so I can get more fonts :giggle
    • blueberries
      @HeatherB Oh wow, I guess those hours were worth it. Thank you so much!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      LOL! Font addict here too! Are you aware of DaFont? Most are, but just in case not...from one addict to another :giggle

The Creation 23 kit...did that have a Re-creation too?
    • blueberries
      @ArmyGrl I am - stg I can spend hours just scrolling. And downloading.

It did - Re-creation is the other choice I'd make. And if I'm not mistaken, there was even a third installment. I miss them all so much I could still cry.
    • ArmyGrl
      @blueberries I had the first two. Two external hard drive crashes later...no more. I miss those kits.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    868.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).