StefanieS

Rainbow

Rainbow
StefanieS, Jan 17, 2019
Description:
For MOC 7 Rainbow I used 2017 All the kits and Snap by Allison Pennington, please note that I did tweak some colours with the hue and saturation tool.
    • Nightshadow
      This is the best interpretation of this challenge I've seen so far, I love it!!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love all the photos
      StefanieS likes this.
    • AnikA68
      this is amazing
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bellbird
      well you tweaked very well! i would never have been able to tell - everything looks great and you really embraced this challenge right down to photo choice! well done and thanks for playing on day 17!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      This is terrific Stefanie! I love the bits of paper to coordinate with your gorgeous photos of the rainbow colors! I love that flamingo photo.. how fun!! That littl charm of the camera hanging off the blue flower is perfect with your word strip.. love this!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Pachimac
      I saw this as the first of the rainbow layouts and I knew the gauntlet was thrown down. The pops of color, the strips of paper, the carefully chosen elements - with matching photos to boot - are amazing!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • nanascrapper
      Wow what a striking page! Lovely work.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is gorgeous!! Love your take on the rainbow challenge.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Sokee
      WoW! love that all your photos took your layout to the next level for this challenge! I still need to do many of the MOC layouts...... starting to feel really behind!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Nemla
      What a unique take on this challenge, love that you used photos !
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).