SheriScraps

MOC_Jan17

MOC_Jan17
SheriScraps, Jan 17, 2019
Description:
Fun challenge. (MOC Jan 17) I found these cute hearts in Just Jaimee January Storyteller 2017. I recolored a few and then duplicated the row after I created it, resized and then changed the opacity so it looked like it was fading away. Then I duplicated the half and did a horizontal flip so it appeared to be strong in the center and fade out to both edges.
The frame is from Just Jaimee July 2016 Stacked frame with some simplification as it seemed like a great match.
justjaimee and KarenB like this.
    • bestcee
      I love the way you faded the hearts on each side! Cool effect!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love all the hearts
    • bellbird
      Great use of recolourise here - the hearts are all separate so the colours are distinct and the rainbow pattern looks beautiful and the fade effect is icing on the cake here! (There's no bonus points available but I love the birds featured as well, of course! Super photo opportunity you got there with two fabulous Maccaws!) Great job and thanks for playing along for day 17!
    • Nemla
      Great take on the challenge. The photo s super, I know how heavy a Macaw is, she makes them look light as feathers, is the one on her shoulder hiding ?
    • SheriScraps
      @Nemla I was not there, but it's a smaller parrot. Not sure what kind on her shoulder. She was in Indonesia with her Dad last summer. :-) I had to stay home and look after my Dad. Hopefully, I'll make it there someday.
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    SheriScraps
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    81.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).