2019MOC7BucketList
AnotherAmanda, Jan 8, 2019
Description:
MOC 2019 - Day 7 - Bucket List
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling- More Mommy & Me classes (Kindermusik, Explorer Nature Class & Pre daycare all start this month); Visit my family; Take Ben to Monterey Bay Aquarium; Read More; Get Outside More: Sleep In
Elements and Papers - It's About Time (Collaboration), Do It For Yourself (Sabrina's Creations), Documenting Autumn Alpha (A Pennington) Mermaid Dreams (Sahin Designs), Let's Get Lost (V Wibbens)
Styles - Shadows (One Little Bird), Metal Rim (Mommyish)
MrsPeel, Dalis and blueberries like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love your interpretation of this challenge, Amanda. I've seen so many totally different pages - love yours!
    • Dalis
      Oh I love your list, It's so family oriented! Good for you to add actually some stuff for you. Everyone needs a bit more sleep!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @Dalis so much more sleep. I haven’t slept more than 5 hours at a time since Ben was born
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • AnotherAmanda
      @Dalis Yes I do. Hopefully soon.
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Amanda this is gorgeous!!! love the use of the tags & cards, love how you made #6 into a multi item point, gorgeous numbers, beautoful shadows, even the font is gorgeous!!!! as for the list, love every bit of it, the #4 & #5 are ones I need on my list...I am in very poor health, with some bouts of agoraphobia (long story) and I am insomniac so I should make more of an effort on both.... hope you get all of these to become a reality, and we see many pages about it!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    778.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).