RJMJ

Sahlin Studio-November Template Challenge-Paws For Christmas

Sahlin Studio-November Template Challenge-Paws For Christmas
RJMJ, Nov 28, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Wonderful Template!...I Must Admit I Haven't Worked With A Template With This Many Layers Before & Found It A Bit Challenging At First But As I Went Along I Saw The Cohesion Of All The Layers & How Mixing A Lot Of Different Designed/Patterned Papers Can Look Really Good Without A Lot Of Blending & Extra Framing!...Thanks For The Wonderful Challenge & Template!...

*For My Paws For Christmas-I Used Your Wonderful & Brand New Holiday Christmas Kit:Home For The Holidays-Sahlin Studio
JennFort and sahlink like this.
    • bellbird
      so cute! i love how the text paper works with all the wordstrips and how it makes all the colours pop out!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      * smile* such a fabulous, cute and fun page, I'm so excited and LOVE your very creative and unique page ---> **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**:cheer
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav! This is so fun and festive... love the word paper and awesome word strips!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You!!!!! So Much!!!!!!! @CharlotteM For Choosing My Layout As A FROGGY FAVORITE! For November...This Is Awesome!...It Means So Much To Be Chosen!...:bk
    • sahlink
      Sigh. Love this SO much!!!! The busy-ness, that adorable photo, so fun!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      What a cute pic of your dog! Love the hashtag on the car. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      So Much Thanks Everyone!...For The Wonderful Comments!...Means A Lot That You All Took The Time To Comment!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    771.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).