Cherylndesigns

DYD December 2016

DYD December 2016
Cherylndesigns, Nov 17, 2018
Description:
It's been so much fun going through pictures that I never got scrapped. I included this one because it has a special memory. I love icicle lights and my hubby does not. I finally got him to get on the ladder and hang these for me across the back on our lanai. I remember how excited I was and couldn't wait to take pictures. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Haha

Credits: fdd_BigWords_DU_template; lgrieveson_indistress_naturally_6; awolff_merrylittle_bg10, bg13; prd_downthechimney_wa_winterwonderland, stamp_hohoho; FJ-COMFORTJOY-snip-baby-its-cold, light-string-2.
LynnG, ForeverJoy and KarenB like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I am the same way - a little touch of lights glowing and I am a happy girl! The lighted title is so perfect for your photo! Super cute! I gotta ask - what is cold for you guys though! :giggle We got almost 12 inches of snow thursday! I am not thrilled with this very early winter arrival! :td
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely set of papers with that great title template
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe You made me laugh out loud, Jenn. It has been "cold" here for the last few days. If it gets down in the 60's, we freeze! Our blood is thinned, I swear - we went to Asher's soccer game Friday night and it was 65 degrees. People were huddled under blankets. LOL It's supposed to warm back up starting today - back into the high 70's. Anyway, thanks for your sweet comments. I'm glad I'm not the only one that lights make a happy girl. :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Angela Toucan Thanks so much, Angela! I'm loving these templates for DYD.
    • Carol K.
      I love the juxtaposition of 'icicle ' lights in Florida! You go, girl! Your page is great-it could be cold!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Carol K. Thanks, Carol!! Your comments always make me giggle. It's soooooooo cold down here. Brrrrrrrrr
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).