A-M

October Photography - Mandarin Flower

October Photography - Mandarin Flower
A-M, Oct 22, 2018
Description:
Credits: template - Merge in Style by Lyn Grieveson; one kit used - Create Crate Monthly October 2018 Eat Drink Scary
Font - Sandscript
RJMJ likes this.
    • Tree City
      oh wow, look at that! What a wonderful sequence of photos, and the middle are great for the challenge. The page's orange colors are so great for the photos, and the sneaky spider in his web the corner made me smile! Too perfect Thanks for joining in the challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Anne-Marie! This is a delight to my eyes! We are just pushing into a brown winter, and this was like popping open an icy cold sprite on a hot day! pure wonderful!
      A-M likes this.
    • AJK
      This is a beautiful page- the photography is exceptional. I love too that you told a story!
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      @AJK Thankyou for sharing my page in the January Pad Praise. Did you spot the spider in two of the photos?
    • RJMJ
      @A-M ...The Long,Dark,Dreary Days Of Winter Are So Over-RATED!!!...I'm So DREAMING Of Spring!...Pretty Much Everyday Now!...My Mind Keeps Wandering...When I Saw This Layout In Your Gallery...With It's Pops Of Spring Green,White & Orange...This Made Me SMILE!...Wonderful Layout!...Thanks For The Smile Too!...
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).