DivaMom96

But first, Coffee!

But first, Coffee!
    • AnneofAlamo
      yes..yes and yes...I love when I wake and DH has it all ready. I seriously don't even taste the first cup...the second one, I savor! and that cup is pure adorbs!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my.. you said it re Coffee.. it is my go to and what I am known for here at the pad.. a "coffee-holic" LOL I love your cuppa here in the circle frame and the word art.. the doodled steam there is perfect and I love how you recolored some of the doodles to match the pink/black/white theme here.. fun way to use the template and I love how you made it your own.. fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge!
    • JenEm
      This is so eye-catching! I really love the central focal point of this, and the colors you have used show off the photo to perfection. Love!
    • Nemla
      What a good idea for a mono chrome page. Perfect pops of pink !
    • Angela Toucan
      great cup, and I like how you carried the colours into your page. The to do list, but first the coffee - very creative.
    • Kate
      This is such a great page - I love the controlled colour scheme and the selective colouring on the doodles! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    69.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).