Beckie

guinea pigs

guinea pigs
Beckie, Oct 9, 2018
Description:
I had to do a page for our guinea pigs! Kate Hadfield's Vegetable Patch was perfect. I also used Whispers of Nature by Sahlin Studio, that's all the grass. The flowers and other elements are pulled from everywhere. BG paper is Wanderer by Bella Gypsy.

tfl!
    • bellbird
      i love the mix of perspectives and angles in your photos! They look adorable & well, everything poops! love the background paper you chose and all the veggie goodies! Super pet page!
      [​IMG]
    • navaja77
      I love the different perspectives in your photos and the amazing cluster/shadow work!
      Beckie likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fabulous page, LOVE the photos!
      Beckie likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fun page. You did a great job with your accents.
      Beckie likes this.
    • cfile
      oh how sweet! I adore the photos of your guinea pigs.. I always had hamsters but guinea pigs are cute and fun too! what a fun page!.. love your journaling and please please please, do a page giving them a bath.. I would love to see that.. I picture them with a hair net on etc... how cute that could be doing an extraction and having them in Kate's doodled bathtub with the bubbles a hair net and then some thought bubbles... LOL (My mind is wacky sometimes, but I bet it would be really cute!)
      Beckie likes this.
    • Nemla
      Looks like everyone is having a good time.
      Beckie likes this.
    • Beckie
      @cfile we do give them baths!! lol. And one of ours has hair that grows 7-8 inches long so I actually have to cut it so it doesn't become a tangled mess lol!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Beckie
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    393.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).