Cherylndesigns

September Project 12_4

September Project 12_4
Cherylndesigns, Sep 24, 2018
Description:
One more page from this past weekend's hijinks.

Credits: lgrieveson_messypockets_no4_4; lbw_WSE_sol11; lbw_3x4_2018_9; etc_dan_forgetmenot_jc01, jc02.
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Asher handled it well!!! lol. this is so funny! the girls are gorgeous Cheryl!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Thanks, Jenn! It was so funny - we were all laughing (quietly) when Alyssa decorated Ava's head, while she was asleep. Yes, Asher was a good sport. He's such a boy, too, but like I said, he'll let those kids do just about anything. LOL
    • mcurtt
      Adorable photos! But where are you??? I love how you kept it consistent with the journal cards at the right of each row & the stitching.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt We're all in my bedroom. Haha. They all love to hang out in there. My oldest daughter, her hubby, and three of my grandkids all came over for the weekend. They're all a bunch of silly billies. Edit: the "girl" with the lighter hair, is my daughter, Steph, (Asher's mom).
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    281 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).