Cherylndesigns

September Project 12_3

September Project 12_3
Cherylndesigns, Sep 24, 2018
Description:
This past weekend was a busy one and we all worked outside. My oldest DD and SIL drove over from the east coast to help clean up after a summer of rain almost every day. I think it's about over, but we had mold everywhere. They also brought me two huge, awesome, new pots and plants to go in them. They just look beautiful! We worked very hard, but the outside area is ready for cooler weather when we can be out there enjoying it. Of course, we got so hot that we did "the Nestea plunge" into the pool several times. I was forbidden to take pictures of the adults, because we looked really bad from working outside all day but I did get some cute pictures of the kids.

Credits: lgrieveson_messypockets_no4_1; prd_itsnotjustblackandwhite_sp_06; lbw_3x4_2018_09; jj-stluka_trim_red; SBasic_CarpeDiem_Cards4; font_Throw My Hands Up In The Air bold.
jenn mccabe and LynnG like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    287.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).