Day1-092018ICLeft
AnotherAmanda, Sep 8, 2018
Description:
September 2018 - Inspiration Challenge - Big Letter or Number
Template - S. Gleason, Beech Tree Album #5 (modified)
Fonts - Dragon is Coming, Open Sans
Elements and Papers - Twinkle Twinkle, Little One (A Pennington), Snapshots (Collaboration)
Styles - One Little Bird (Shadows), Mommyish (Metal Rim)
    • Aerobigirl
      I hope that Benjamin is happy an healthy. Your induction and emergency C-section experience is very similar to mine - induction, pitocin, emergency C-section. I can't say I know exactly how you felt because we are different people with different experiences, but I could re-live my experience by reading your journaling. Thank you for posting your layout. I love the large photo across the double page.
    • AnneofAlamo
      ooooooooooooooooh, my teeth were clinched and toes curled. the very word pitocin causes me to cry. I am a mom thru adoption, but a granma to a precious grand daughter that came into the world almost like your Benjamin. Your lucky me, part, I gasped with you. this is an amazing page on top of it all!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @Aerobigirl Yes! We're very lucky. He's a completely "Normal" toddler and hasn't shown any issues from his early arrival.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    622.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).