jaharvey

2018 title page

2018 title page
jaharvey, Sep 8, 2018
Description:
It's early in the year to be doing my 2018 title page, so I might still change some of the photos. I need to get photos of our other daughter and our son in here still, so the flowers or the dogs might have to go.

Except for the sequins, everything is from TLP. Here's the supply credits:

Alpha for 2018: Work It Girl (Just Jaimee)
Template, messy paper edge, click stamp, arrow: Snapshots Bloghop (TLP Collaboration)
Background paper, side papers, paper for frame: Snapshots 3 Moments (TLP Collaboration)
Snapshots wordart: Snapshots 2: Stories (TLP Collaboration)
    • AnneofAlamo
      this is a great title page and I love the journaling, a super start to your book!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • bbachand
      Such a great idea to use the challenge to get started on your title page. Love the paint and sprinkles along with the photo strips and you even kept room for journaling.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @bbachand I just finished my 2016 and 2017 title pages last month, so it feels crazy good to have this done already. :) My favourite bit is the "click" stamp that I've repeated; it just makes me smile. I like the messy painted edges, too. The snapshots kit has so many nice bits.
    • Justagirl
      Wow, fantastic page. I love the photo strips and the foam alpha really adds a realistic touch. Great work!
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).