Believe082018IC
AnotherAmanda, Aug 5, 2018
Description:
August 2018 - Inspiration Challenge - Dawn Inskip words (Believe In Yourself)
Journaling - Some days, it feels like I’m trying to juggle the world and all of its problems... along with my own. I wonder what the hell I’m doing and what’s going to happen when I finally trip over my own feet and it all falls down on my head. Other days, I think YAY! I slept in and Ben slept in and I’m going to go and save the world... which means picking up the stuff I left on the floor yesterday. Small victories, right? Selfie, July 2018
Font - TrueTypeWriter
Photos - Scanned Instax Film with Paint the Moon actions
Elements and Papers - Stick People (D Inskip), M3 Jan 2018, All the Feels (Collaboration), Stick With Me (Sabrina's Creations)
Styles - One Little Bird (Shadows)
KarenB, jesskab and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      What A Wonderful Layout!...I Love That You Shared Your Personal Story...I So Feel The Same Way A Lot About My Life Right Now...It Seems Like I Am Always Picking Up Something Off Of The Floor Too!...Yeah! For Small Victories!...Beautiful,Warm,Personal & Insightful Layout!...Great Job!...
    • ashleywb
      Such a gorgeous, grungy page. I love that stamped title over your photos. And I am all about the small victories!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    738.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).