mcurtt

2018-08_August-TLP_Inspiration_Words_web

2018-08_August-TLP_Inspiration_Words_web
mcurtt, Aug 4, 2018
Description:
Credits: 100% Dawn Inskip - M3 April 2017, M3 July 2017 - A Slice of Summer Add-on, M3 August 2017, M3 October 2017, M3 March 2018, Anticipation.
    • jazzmatazz
      Marilyn, I LOVE the collage feel to the background with all the paints, shapes, and gesso, and the peek of the water. The pine branch really draws your eye from the background to the photo(?), as does that cute little frog! Hadn't heard that joke before! Marvelously eye-catching!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @jazzmatazz Thanks! No photo, I prefer not to use them if I can get away with it. I was just browsing thru my Dawn "stuff" and came across the froggy funny. Had no clue how I was going to tie it in, or if he/she would make the final cut. But it rather goes along with the journey theme, so I left froggy & joke in there. :-)
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so cool, Marilyn! I love the collage look and the WA is great!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ashleywb
      LOVE the effect of the gesso and paint in the background. There is such wonderful color and texture to the page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      cool photoless page - love it
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).