Electra, Jul 12, 2018
Description:
for the July Journaling Challenge
credits: Makers Gonna Make Collaboration
Dawn Inskip, Write Now Journal paper
Just Jaimee, Retired border
Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      What a sweet page of your Granddaughter and how colorful .. the lighting that you captured here in your liing room and watching your Granddaughter from the back as she lines up her toys s so very cute! I loved reading your journaling regarding your Daughter (her Mother) and how she did the same with the crabapples... what a fabulous memory and that you linked the two.. very special. I adore this photo .. Love all the elements and fun papers to go with the photo. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing and playing along with the journaling challenge Electra!
      Electra likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, I love when kids do this. I have the cutest picture of Bianca lining up tiny tiny rubber toys in a long long line (I mean long like 8 feet long. LOL!!!) . I am not sure what you did to the picture but I LOVE the colors and treatment!
    • Electra
      @Dalis it's an app of my phone: Picsart-fun and free, if you don't mind the ads.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).