dagi

Remember

Remember
dagi, Jul 12, 2018
Description:
This flower reminds me of my granny every day. She gave me the original one a few years before she passed away. After her passing the flower was a constant reminder of her presence. It kept blooming and thriving for many many years and gave me the feeling that she still is around. After years passed and the flower started fading, I decided to proliferate it to keep the memory of my grandma alive for the years to come.
It’s been twelve years now since she was taken away from us and I am so grateful for this little gift. I will never forget!

I am not a native speaker plus not that strong journaler, so please excuse any typos ♥.

Cherish These Moments Elements by Dawn Inskip https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cherish-These-Moments-Elements.html

Cherish These Moments Papers by Dawn Inskip https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cherish-These-Moments-Papers.html
jenn mccabe and bbymks5 like this.
    • zinzilah
      This is so poignant and quite freaky, as I took a picture of my plant that reminds me of my Granny, and actually there were two: Glauxinia that I have and African violets, which is what you have here.
      dagi likes this.
    • bbymks5
      What sweet journaling. Love how soft your layout is, it really makes your photo pop!
      dagi likes this.
    • cfile
      Dagi, this is beautiful. I know you said you are not a journaler, but I am so glad that you honored your Grandmother in such a beautiful way by journaling this wonderful memory and that you have this keepsake of her daily. Beautifully scrapped and the perfect kit you used.. definitely a cherished moment. I love the photo layers here and that floral cluster in the bottom corner of the gorgeous photo! Thanks for playing along with the Journaling challenge. Hugs my dear!
      dagi likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so SO gorgeous - love every bit of this!
      dagi likes this.
    • A-M
      What a lovely memory page. I really enjoyed reading your journaling.
      dagi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dagi
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).