home string, by Kristen Aagard
watermelon slice, by Creative Market
seeds, courtesy www
fonts, dallon & oh wonder sans

thanks for looking!
deborah :)
MrsEm likes this.
    • Tree City
      what a fun way to really show the "farm to table"! :) And the LO's colors are, not to be punny, fresh!
    • MrsEm
      Beautiful page! I love the white space and farm to table before/after theme. This is how we got watermelons when I was a kid too!
    • cfile
      Love your memory Deborah! Beautiful photos too .. the farm to table is fabulous.. I loved going to the farmstands when I lived on Long Island... here we go to the corner where there is a place to get veggies and all but not the same as what I remember and what I know you all have by you. I truly love farm to table food... love the painted watermelon slice, the seeds, the string under the photos and the bow all beautifully color coordinated with your gorgeous photos. Thank you for sharing your memory with us and for joining in on the jouraling challenge!
    • jazzmatazz
      I agree with @Tree City (and I AM punny) -- these colors ARE fresh! LOVE the light pink and white palette here. It really lets the green and the deeper red in the photos shine through. Beautifully done!
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    55.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).