chigirl

bus driver

bus driver
chigirl, Jul 11, 2018
Description:
fiddlesticks 37 - fiddle dee dee
school is cool - pink reptile designs
school days - sabrina dupre
gonewiththewind and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Tree City
      this is so fun! Love that you've got the photo, and the school bus tag is perfect! Seeing a friendly, smiling face is such a great way for kids to start their school day. What a fun take on the journaling challenge!
      chigirl likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Judy, I adore your page and what a special memory of your Dad! I love the photo and I love that sometimes you went along as a "ride along" what wonderful memories and to have the kids remember your Dad always smiling at them in the morning I am sure started their day off right, and they probably still remember to this day :) I love the bus tag and the composition here.. Your use of the school elements and papers with the fun template makes for a fabulous page! I loved your journaling. Thank you for sharing this special memory of yours and playing along with the Journaling challenge!
      chigirl likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous photo and well documented memory. Fun page that just makes one smile to look at it.
      chigirl likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is awesome Judy! love love LOVE!
      chigirl likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      What an incredible photo and priceless memory! I love how bright and colorful this page is, but how you've included the black and white elements to really draw attention to the photo. Gorgeously scrapped!
      chigirl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    chigirl
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).