Daisy - June Challenge

Daisy - June Challenge
Janisn, Jun 9, 2018
Description:
Credits:
KHadfield - Weekend at Home Papers, Egg Hunting, My kinda dog
appellief likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so cute! i love the pup with the daisy in it's mouth! so perfect for your girl! this is lovely!
    • cfile
      awwww Daisy is so cute! She is a lucky girl and I love that she loves her blankie! I love the blending of the dog with the daisy in her mouth..perfect as it does look like your Daisy. She is a lucky pup. Thanks for playing along with the challenge Jan. Good luck! Your page is so sweet. Thank you too, for rescuing this sweet girl!
    • Kate
      Aww, what a gorgeous girl she is! She looks very content on her blanket! I love the way you scrapped this, the dog doodle with the daisy is a great touch and the coloured paper circles work so well to tie in with Daisy's blanket! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
    • Nemla
      AWW well done on winning with your page. I love the unique page design you got out of the template, and so happy you adopted Daisy. Rescue Dogs are the best !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).