triplejdesigns

MOC January 31 - Then & Now

MOC January 31 - Then & Now
triplejdesigns, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Template Freebie - Kristen Aagard
Tell It Again - Bella Gypsy Designs
Font - Typewriter Oldstyle

Then: You came into this world kicking and screaming a week early and had to spend three days in the hospital because you were jaundice. You were such a cute little guy who loved being in front of the camera, watching cartoons and wearing your superhero cape everywhere you went. You loved dressing up in costumes and putting on shows to entertain whoever would watch you.
Now: You have grown up into a very respectful preteen who loves life. You are a straight A student and love to learn new things. Nowadays though, you prefer to watch superhero movies rather than wearing your cape (even though you still have it), watch WWE wrestling with your dad and playing video games.
I love that you still want to hang out with me and snuggle up on the couch watching TV. You still let me hug you in public and I hope that never changes. Love you always - and stuff!!
    • IntenseMagic
      Awww I love those photos and the great patterns you chose for this!! Beautifully done! They grow so fast, don't they?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    triplejdesigns
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).