3littleks

then and now

then and now
3littleks, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
reflection | sahlin studio
artiste | paislee press

What a difference a few years makes. Well, 35 to be exact. I was 2 when the first photo was taken. Back then I had real curls and super chubby cheeks. Now, I still have prominent cheeks but I have to curl my hair with heat. I'd like to think that my style has evolved a bit as well. Gone are the frilly dresses and pretty bows. Today I prefer jeans and t-shirts with snappy sayings. You know, I almost miss being small. Having to only worry about when I am going to eat and how to get out of nap time. I suppose the only thing that has changed is that I don't try to get out of naps anymore. Those I try to take as often as I can. Naps are glorious things. Now I have 3 children of my own. One who looks exactly like me, right down to the blue eyes and curls. I cannot wait to see what she looks like when she is 37…
Christina W and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Beautiful then and beautiful now!! I feel the same way about naps LOL This is such a gorgeous page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    3littleks
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    306 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).